Without clients and prospects our businesses would be nothing.
Here are 7 ways to say ‘thank you’ to your clients and prospects on this Thanksgiving holiday:
- Send them a card. It’s tough to write letters, address them, find a stamp and get to the post office. But that’s why they are so impactful. An easy tool you can use is SendOutCards. It was brought to our attention by sales and biz dev blogger Scott Britton.
- Make an introduction for them. In sales, referrals are arguably the most powerful way to drive revenue. Send an introduction to a between two customers of yours. Connect those dots; they’ll love you for it. Be an introducer.
- Congratulate them on company or personal news. Show them you care by stopping your busy day and congratulating them on a piece of information no other vendor of their’s would know and even think of acting on. You can use tools like SalesLoft or Newsle for this.
- Good old fashioned phone call. Time this with caution — the Tuesday or Wednesday before Thanksgiving would be perfect. Thank them for being a loyal customer and then turn it to football. Go Falcons!
- Nominate them for an award. This one means a lot. Not only does it require finding an award, but actually writing a recommendation for the award, and then notifying the customer of your actions. If you do it, they’ll be blown away. Trust us.
- Praise them on social networks. Write a blog post about what makes a great customer (be honest). Give them a shout-out on Twitter showcasing their product. Or endorse their skills on LinkedIn.
- Make a Video…Like this one below!