You don’t just make calls, send emails, and reach out on social networks. You do research, you seek insights, you dive deeper, you collect details, you update stakeholders. The list of what you actually do to make those calls and emails create impact is endless and is powered by a myriad of technologies. A platform that could transform the tech stack you use into a seamless workflow to help create a smooth, integrated selling experience for you would be gold.
At Salesloft, we have a solution – a flexible, extensible platform that is the hub of your selling experience. A place that welcomes the extended tech stack for sellers. We partner with them. Welcome their data. Share our data with them (with explicit permission, of course). Unify them. Create room for them in our UI. Work together to create the seller’s technological unicorn – a true single pane of glass.
At 35+ integrations to date, with plans to double this count in short order, our ever-expanding set of integration opportunities for partners makes Salesloft more than just a platform for sales engagement. Instead, Salesloft has grown to become the center of the ideal seller’s experience.
- Keep the extended tech stack, and keep the productivity benefits. You need the tech stack you have, and you do best when you don’t have to flip through tabs to get to the insights, details, and other value-adding options you leverage. Accessing those extra tools as integrations with Salesloft is a huge win for your selling experience.
- Seamless workflow. When technologies integrate, your selling experience becomes ever more seamless. Stay in one technology but enjoy the benefits of many supporting technologies.
- Uncover new tools. As the integrations in the Salesloft app directory expand, you’ll learn about integrations with tools you may need to look into to help you sell more effectively.
- Sales engagement that scales. As you grow, your tech stack grows. Enrich your selling experience and grow your use of Salesloft and Salesloft partners with the best integrations in the category.
The easiest way to see what we’re up to with integrations, extending the selling experience, and partnerships is in our new App Directory.
What You Can Do
But that’s not it. As a customer of, and advocate for Salesloft, what else can you do to enhance your selling experience with our App Directory and host of integrations?
- Already leverage one or more of our integration options? Pat yourself on the back, you’re ahead of the curve. We’re always looking for success stories, so tell us about your winning experiences here.
- See a tool you use already in the App Directory? Click in to find out more. You may want to activate that integration to simplify your team’s workflow!
- Is your most beloved tool missing from the App Directory? Let the maker of the offering know our integration kit is stronger than ever before with more APIs and self-service frontend integration opportunities.
- Want to build something? If you have access to developers, we have everything developers need to get started. Share your ideas and this link with your development team, and let the fun begin.
Regardless, we invite you to visit our brand new App Directory and take a look around. You never know what you might find.
We are grateful to have you here with us on this journey, and we hope you feel the #saleslove with this announcement, our past product announcements, and the ones that are just around the corner. We are always excited to hear your feedback, so if you have any questions please check out the Knowledge Base, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.