Salesloft Connect for Gmail empowers sales teams to be more productive and informed through an embedded sales engagement experience directly within Gmail. Building on our recent enhancements for Salesloft Connect for Gmail, we’re excited to announce Company Creation & Linking.
Users can now:
- Gain instant visibility to see if a contact in Gmail is currently associated with a Salesloft Company
- Link the contact to an existing Salesloft company
- Create a new company and link the contact
- Quickly access the Salesloft company record and/or the associated company website
This can all be achieved directly from the Connect for Gmail side panel without needing to switch applications.
About Salesloft Connect for Gmail
Salesloft Connect for Gmail provides Gmail users a truly integrated experience between Salesloft and Gmail.
See Salesloft Connect for Gmail in action
Connect for Gmail understands what information you’ll need based on the context of your email. If you’re writing or responding to a contact in your Salesloft or Salesforce database, Connect for Gmail will automatically surface relevant information about that contact including:
- Quick links to social profiles
- Recent cadence activity
- Insights on communication engagement
- Live feed for instant notifications of prospect engagement with your emails
No more switching between tabs or searching through contacts. You’ll have all the information you need to execute personal, relevant, and targeted sales emails.
Powerful Salesloft Functionality
Connect for Gmail isn’t just about bringing valuable information from Salesloft into Gmail, it also adds a powerful upgrade to Gmail’s functionality that takes the platform well beyond email. Now you can take action on a contact from inside Gmail including:
- Quickly add or remove people from a cadence
- Add notes on a contact
- Open and edit their Salesloft profile
- Mark as “do not contact”
- Add or remove tags
- Change cadence stage
Salesloft Connect for Gmail is a truly integrated experience between your inbox and sales engagement platform.
Thank you for allowing Salesloft to continue to serve you. As always, we are excited to hear your feedback! If you have any questions please check out the Knowledge Base, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.