The newest enhancement to Connect for Salesforce makes it even easier to work from Salesforce, when that’s where you are most active. You’re always welcome to work directly from Salesloft, but when you don’t, you can now interact more comprehensively than ever with both Salesloft person records and Salesloft cadences…from Salesforce!
With the addition of the person tab in Connect for Salesforce, Salesloft lets you do even more from Salesforce. From Salesforce, you can now:
- view a snapshot of a contact’s Salesloft activities
- add people to and remove people from Salesloft cadence steps
- change due date of a cadence step for the selected person
- mark the selected person as success or do not contact
- update Salesloft person data from Salesforce
- run cadence steps directly from the selected person’s profile
- add or remove tags
About Connect for Salesforce
No more switching between tabs or navigating between platforms. By bringing Salesloft into Salesforce, the focus, speed, and accuracy that Salesloft is known for now lives where you work. Connect for Salesforce delivers the features and functionality you love about Salesloft directly to Salesforce. From Salesforce, you can:
- send one-off Salesloft emails
- make calls with the Salesloft dialer
- add people to, remove people from, and execute Salesloft cadence steps
- update Salesloft contacts from Salesforce
- automatically track and log activities in Salesloft and Salesforce
Whether you spend most of your time in Salesforce, or split your time between Salesloft and Salesforce, Connect for Salesforce also allows you to interact with Salesloft data and Salesloft cadence directly from Salesforce. Do all of your work where you are, never leaving your Salesforce tab unless you choose to!
If you already have the Salesloft Chrome Extension, access to this enhancement to Connect for Salesforce is only a browser refresh away. If you don’t yet have the extension, click here to install it.
We are grateful to have you here with us on this journey, and we hope you feel the Salesloft Love with this product announcement, our past product announcements, and the ones that are just around the corner. We are always excited to hear your feedback, so if you have any questions check out our slide deck on Salesloft University, our article in the Knowledge Base, or contact email@example.com.