Communicating at the right time is critical for optimizing conversions within a modern sales process. With inboxes becoming a black hole for unintentional spam, it’s not enough to merely craft a personalized message. You must deliver your message at the best moment for your buyer to increase engagement and drive responses.
That is why we just released scheduled sends in gmail. Leverage the already powerful Salesloft connect chrome extension to schedule emails right from your Gmail inbox to be sent up to 7 days in advance.
With Salesloft, you can write an email when it’s convenient, then schedule it to send automatically at the perfect time. Just write the message, leverage your personal, or team templates as you normally would, then click the “Confirm” button.
Modern sales is data driven. Leverage Salesloft analytics to reach out at the optimal time for response, every time.
Once an email has been scheduled, they will appear in Gmail on the left-hand navigation under “Salesloft Outbox”. The scheduled message will appear as an unread email until it has been sent.
You can also view any pending scheduled emails in your Emails tab in Salesloft, as well as cancel your email if needed.
Schedule an email to:
- Schedule important messages when you have time to write them
- Communicate with prospects in different time zones
- Send emails when they are most likely to be read
- Deliver messages so they are on top of their inbox when your prospects come into work
- Email doesn’t have to be a black box, nor should it be dependent on the user to manually send emails at the right time. Leverage Salesloft Connect for Gmail to deliver your messages at exactly the right moment every time.
This is just the beginning in a series of breakthrough enhancements for Salesloft Connect for Gmail. Stay tuned for more Salesloft product updates aimed at making your process more streamlined, efficient, and effective.
Thank you for enabling Salesloft to continue to serve you. As always, we are excited to hear your feedback!
We are really excited to release this new feature and as always, please let us know what you think. If you have any questions please check out the Knowledge Base, or contact email@example.com.