A few weeks ago, we announced a way for sales professionals to be more efficient with their content with the introduction of snippets – small, reusable pieces of content that can be added to email messages with a single click.
Today, we’re taking this one step further with the announcement of team snippets.
Team snippets are exactly what they sound like – small, reusable pieces of content that can be shared and accessed by the entire sales team. Snippets provide sales teams with an efficient way to personalize communications and create more targeted and contextual conversations with customers.
Whether you’re a rep having success with specific content, a sales manager providing updated objection handling language, or in marketing sharing content that your sales team can use to more effectively close deals, team snippets facilitate a seamless way to disseminate the content across the organization.
You can now access team snippets using slash commands, as well as in Gmail.
What are snippets again?
- Snippets are small – insert a few words, a couple of sentences, or even a link or two. It’s easy to add multiple snippets to a single template.
- Snippets are reusable – once you create them, you can use them over and over again.
- Snippets are editable – as your content or needs changes, so can your snippets.
- Snippets are easily accessible – whether you’re sending directly from Salesloft – or even directly in Gmail – snippets are available directly from the email compose window.
- Snippets work in tandem with templates – templates provide the overall structure and content of an email communication, but snippets grant sales teams the ability to personalize that message with contextually appropriate content.
So when would I use snippets?
The possibilities are endless, but below are a couple of examples to get the creative juices flowing on how to use them. Start by thinking of content that you use over and over again.
- Incorporate information about where a customer can submit a support ticket, access training or drop in a link to an upcoming webinar.
- Include a case study link designed to be in context with the type of buyer, their industry or their specific pain point.
- Provide your online meeting credentials or dial-in number with a simple click of the button.
- Supply links to sales tools used in the sales cycle to close deals including ROI calculators, economic impact assessments or analyst reports.
- Drop in common objection handling scripts to help your team overcome common questions.
We are grateful to have you here with us on our journey to provide you with the most comprehensive sales engagement platform. We are always excited to hear your feedback. Please check out Salesloft University for more information. If you have any additional questions pleases check out the Knowledge Base.