Private Dinner with Chef Kent Rathbun
Salesloft and Richardson are excited to bring you the opportunity to attend a private dinner hosted by Chef Kent Rathbun. Kent has created an astounding culinary legacy in Texas, and thrived in the national scene. He has cooked at the James Beard House in New York, appeared on a number of TV shows, including the Food Network’s “Chef du Jour”, Cooking Live with Sara Moulton, “Ready Set Cook”, NBC’s Today Show and more.
Join us on October 13th for an exclusive experience to dine at Kent’s home in Dallas. The evening will include a cooking demo, cocktails and plenty of delicious food from Kent and his team.
Learn more about Kent here.
We sincerely hope you will join us for an incredible evening. Please register below.
We hope you will join us!
- 5:30 pm – Meet at Shinsei restaurant to get on a shuttle to Kent’s home (~ 8 minute drive)
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate cars at Kent’s home
- 6:00 pm – Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres & touring of Kents magnificent house
- 6:30 pm – Cooking demo by Kent
- 7:00 pm – Dinner begins
- 9:00 pm – Evening wrap up & shuttle back to Shinsei
We are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions. Please reach out to Shelby McNamara, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Someone from Salesloft will be in touch with you shortly.