What is Sales Prospecting and Why Does it Matter?
Effective Sales Prospecting today requires both sincerity and scale.
Here are some sales prospecting stats to be aware of to recognize the challenges that you face every day as getting in touch with buyers is harder than ever:
- The Average SDR makes 52 calls per day
- It takes 18 dials to connect with a single buyer.
- Call-back rates are less than 1% and less than 24% of sales emails are opened
There are two fundamental facts about prospecting in sales development:
- The more people you reach, the higher the likelihood of success
- The more personal and targeted your engagement, the more successful it will be
However, while balancing sincerity and scale have always been difficult, you can find the middle ground by using the right tools available today.
Even better, you can tailor your message to each contact without sacrificing your reach.
Interested in making an optimal number of touches with your buyer to get your foot in the door? Try SalesLoft now!