The average number of touches per prospect is 16. That’s a 36% increase over last year. Salespeople can no longer afford to send 1-2 emails and move on. Their touch strategy often includes three tools: email, phone, and LinkedIn. Gaining traction in an account takes persistence, consistency, and a personalized approach. Effectively using your sales engagement platform is crucial to being able to execute and scale a sales process.
We created an eBook, Best Practices & Benchmarks for Sales Cadences, to help you identify opportunities to add more efficiency to your sales process. We’ve outlined a flexible framework – with examples – for a sales cadence that produces results.
If your sales organization is grappling with any of the following questions, we have answers!
- How many touches should my cadence have?
- What touch patterns should my cadence have?
- What are typical performance benchmarks?
- What’s the average number of reps achieving yearly quota?
- What’s an example of an effective cadence?
Download a copy today and learn how to set up and implement winning sales cadences.