In 2017, we offered a day of training the day before Rainmaker officially started. We were blown away by how well-attended it was, and more importantly, how impactful it was.
For 2018, we want to do even more, even better. So we’re offering an optional Rainmaker pre-day with workshops that span the entire day and end just in time for the official Rainmaker 2018 reception.
For a fraction of the cost of bringing one of the industry’s best trainers to your Sales Kickoff event, you can bring your entire team and choose from up to 8 in-depth workshops designed to provide an immediate impact to your team’s effectiveness.
On Monday, March 5, 2018, choose buffet-style from workshops within the following two themes:
Salesloft University Workshops
Join Ginger Knighton (Training Manager + Salesloft University extraordinaire) and her guests to dive deep into Salesloft with interactive discussions & hands-on exercises covering current selling trends and overcoming challenges. Bring your laptop, your strategy, and access to your Salesloft instance, and leave a better user and stronger ‘Lofter.’ Learn more about each scheduled workshop below:
- Strategies for Optimizing Salesloft
- A Panel & A Deep Dive: Salesloft Sellers & Trainers Tell-All
- Leverage Your Sales Operations Team Like Salesloft Does
- Rub Elbows With The Masters
Join the industry’s best sales trainers as they equip your team with actionable techniques to improve the quality of your interactions during the sales cycle as well as insights into how to best structure and execute your sales organization and strategy. Learn more about each session below:
- Building Courage and Confidence to Succeed in Sales – Richard Harris (Harris Consulting)
- Building Your Prospecting Engine – John Barrows (J. Barrows Sales Training)
- Building Your Account-Based Playbook in 2018 – Jake Dunlap (Skaled)
- Blueprints For Running Insides Sales Organizations – Jacco van Der Kooij (Winning by Design)
Can’t decide which of the concurrent sessions to attend? Don’t worry – get your ticket now, and choose later!
Pick up your pre-day pass soon, they are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Whether you attend one session or select a full day of four, it will be worth every penny of the $99 investment.
Want to learn more from our customers and industry leaders? Join us in Atlanta from March 11-13, 2019 for Rainmaker 2019!