If you’re on a mission to take your sales development career to the next level, scale an inside sales team, and learn from the most influential leaders in the industry, then #Rainmaker16 is a no brainer.
Rainmaker 2016, the gathering of sales development thought-leaders, industry pioneers and practitioners in Atlanta on March 7-9 is the one and only conference of its kind. It will be the event that drives engagement among top-of-the-funnel modern revenue leaders, and helps position and align demand generation, inside sales, and digital marketing channels.
But wait… you already knew that.
You’re not here to be sold on attending Rainmaker. You and your SDR teammates are already jumping up and down for it like Sunday’s pregame warm-up routine.
You’re here because you need to convince your manager — your SDR Team Lead, Director of Sales Development, VP of Sales, or CEO — why you and your team need to attend Rainmaker.
Well fear not, my friends. This time, we’re your champion. We’re arming you with an email template to send to your manager — first thing tomorrow morning — to show the value-add of your team attending Rainmaker:
I wanted to drop a quick line about the team attending Rainmaker 2016, Salesloft’s sales development-centric conference in Atlanta this March. In my opinion, it would be a huge opportunity loss for our SDR team if we didn’t attend, and here’s why:
- 400+ modern revenue and tech leaders will be there — not to mention, Gary Vaynerchuk on keynote — the perfect place for our team to learn.
- Because of the high-calibre speaker lineup, you can bet management executives and CEOs will be there, too — the perfect place for our team to network.
- Speaking of market-leaders, the event guest list will be filled with the right type of leads and ops for our ideal customer profile — the perfect place for our team to sell.
I can’t imagine a more valuable event for our entire SDR team.
And here’s the budget breakdown on attending:
- Salesloft has a discounted room block at the Westin in Buckhead.
- Transportation discounts are available, to and from the airport, and surrounding areas.
- Meals will be provided onsite on Tuesday and Wednesday, and ticket prices for the team drop to $299 for three or more attending.
I believe I speak for the entire team when I say — THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN MISS THIS EVENT.
What do you say? Let’s go make it happen.
Sending your team of SDRs to the second annual Rainmaker conference this March could be the best coaching decision your manager makes all year. Use this email to show them the value this event will have on your company, and how passionately you feel about the betterment of your sales development team.