Available for SalesLoft users with Enterprise and Sell plans. Reach out to your SalesLoft representative to learn more.
SalesLoft’s Deals Summary provides immediate insights to guide your pipeline review meetings with team members. Combined with Opportunity Management, Deals Summary will transform an often painful experience into a positive one, focused on coaching and strategy.
From a single dashboard view, your reps can immediately answer questions like:
- How are you tracking towards your quota?
- Do you have enough pipeline coverage?
- What will you do to fill any gaps?
Take Pipeline Reviews From Painful to Pleasant
As a sales manager, you know that pipeline reviews get a bad rap.
Most sales reps perceive these meetings as more of an interrogation than a conversation focused on removing blockers.
Per VantagePoint Research, 72% of sales managers meet with each of their sellers at least twice a month. And the average time spent in each pipeline review meeting is 53 minutes.
For a sales manager with several reps, that’s a staggering amount of time spent in reviews. Using Deals Summary will make these meetings valuable for both you and your sellers.
Keep Pipeline Data Accurate With Opportunity Management
Pipeline reviews (even those driven by SalesLoft’s Deals Summary) are only as good as the data behind them.
We’ve all heard the term: Garbage in, garbage out. And avoiding the bad data trap is where Salesloft’s Opportunity Management comes into play.
By making it 75% faster to update each seller’s pipeline, you remove barriers for reps to keep their CRM updated.
With Deal Gap notifications in Opportunity Management, you’ll build in automatic reminders for reps to input the crucial data you need to manage your team’s performance.
Now you can spend your pipeline reviews moving deals forward instead of populating missing data.
Accelerate Deals to Close With Deals Summary
Every sales manager must help reps accelerate deals and increase close rates.
While you likely have the coaching chops to meet this need, you may not know exactly where each rep is struggling.
Deals Summary can help you pinpoint which opportunities need your urgent attention and where sales reps may need additional coaching:
- Seeing too many deals stall in a particular stage? Help your sales rep handle objections tailored to that part of the sales cycle.
- Not enough pipeline this quarter for the rep to hit their quota? Look ahead and see if potential opportunities can be pulled forward.
- Have a gap to make quota while early in the quarter? Deals Summary lets you know how many new opportunities you need to generate to hit your revenue goal. Work backward to determine how many new prospects you need to engage in Cadences to refill the top of your funnel.
Enable more of your reps to hit their quota by providing deals insights so every seller knows where they can proactively mitigate risks in their pipeline.
As we continue to serve our front-line sales manager community, the next iteration of Deals Summary will include a singular view of your team’s revenue forecast and major blockers.
- Without having to wait for pipeline reviews, proactively reach out to team members to ensure deals keep moving through the funnel.
- Stay in the know on every major deal your team is working so you can confidently answer pipeline questions from your VP of Sales.
- Identify common blockers your team encounters to find team-wide coaching opportunities.
- Understand which reps are struggling and focus your coaching and development where it’s most needed.
Deals Summary: Front-Line Manager view coming soon to SalesLoft users with Enterprise and Sell plans.