Welcome to the first product update of 2020! It has been 6 weeks since our final update for 2019, can you believe it? For anyone new to SalesLoft, we do this to streamline communications for you and provide more predictability around when to expect information on new and updated capabilities.
What do I need to know?
Here are some tips that should help you navigate this announcement.
- Features with ** next to them require configuration by your team’s SalesLoft Admin.
- To learn more about any feature covered in this announcement, click through to the linked Knowledge Base article. We made it easy.
- Watch our webinar that walks through the contents of the update and ask questions in the Q&A.
What is in the update?
For this launch, we’re delighted to share some brand new functionality as well as enhancements to existing functionality, including insights, meetings, usability, and dialer.
Analytics Overview Update: Get clarity around activity trends across emails, calls, and other steps with a dedicated graph for each channel.
New Live Feed Filters: Live Feed filters help you find just the data you’re looking for. The Time Range filter narrows down Live Feed results, in addition to the existing email engagement and Hot Leads filters.
Log Meetings to CRM as Events**: Report on meetings consistently, whether the source was SalesLoft or another calendaring tool. SalesLoft meetings now log to CRM as events.
And don’t forget:
- Conversation Intelligence Playlists: Conversation Intelligence Libraries have been renamed Playlists.
- CRM record selection: Book meetings through SalesLoft? Admins can provide reps with the ability to specify what CRM account, person, and/or opportunity the activity will associate with.
SSO with Google G-Suite**: Admins! Make logging into SalesLoft seamless for your users. With our latest single sign-on enhancement, SalesLoft now supports OpenID Connect with Google authentication.
Editor Upgrade: Greater ease-of-use for building and editing messaging in SalesLoft templates, snippets, Cadence emails, and so much more. NOTE: We’re rolling this out very slowly (between Jan 6 – 17) to ensure that we can provide optimal support to any customer that discovers a nuance that we need to help with.
Email Reply from Person View: Never leave SalesLoft if you don’t need to. When a prospect responds to your email, reply from more places within SalesLoft then return to your workflow.
And we did this too:
- Sort Reminders by Date: If you manage your tasks in SalesLoft, outside of cadences, you can sort by date to see what’s overdue, what’s here, and what’s coming up.
CRM record selection: Dial through SalesLoft? Admins can provide reps with the ability to specify what CRM account, person, and/or opportunity the task will associate with.
What if I have questions?
If you have questions, we strongly recommend you consult with the Knowledge Base articles linked above. If they don’t answer your questions, view our webinar for a more detailed overview with Q&A available in our User Forum. Also, free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information – we’re here to help!