Larry Long Jr believes in making people feel great. As Chief Energy Officer at LLJR Enterprises, he says that his gift is to make salespeople shine. So who better to kick off the No Nonsense Sales podcast!
In this inaugural episode, Larry and Tom talk about the importance of personal motivations and how to use them to propel yourself in sales. Larry offers his unique take on “Always Be Closing,” talks about finding your inner greatness, and shares his experiences with Disney Cruises, Hot Yoga, and more!
“If you don’t bring energy and excitement, check your pulse!” – Larry Long Jr.
Listen below to the entire podcast episode or on Apple Podcasts here.
In this episode, get Larry’s take on:
- Why it’s not “always” about “closing”
- How to use your personal motivations to drive your sales goals
- Understanding how to avoid burnout and maintain a work-life balance
- Learning how to be intentional with your selling
- Discovering “your inner greatness” and how it impacts your day-to-day