On this episode of No Nonsense Sales, host Tom Boston discusses mental wellbeing and end-of-quarter chaos with Chris Hatfield, the founder of Sales Psyche. Chris shares important tips for maintaining a positive mental health environment on a sales team.
Learn more about sales and mental wellness in the latest episode of NNS, available now on all of your favorite podcast platforms.
“🧠 The biggest tool that we have is our mind.” – Chris Hatfield
Listen below to the entire podcast episode or on Apple Podcasts here.
In this episode, get Chris’s take on:
- What sellers can do to take care of themselves mentally
- How to manage mental wellness in the midst of a busy sales environment
- Tips to navigate the “what-ifs” during the end of quarter
- How to anticipate burnout and avoid it
- How to handle confirmation bias in a workplace setting