At SalesLoft, we are committed to providing the best buying experience for our customers. What you may not know is that we’re also unwavering in our promise to deliver the best employee experience to our internal team.
That’s why we’re announcing a ton of new employee perks and benefits beginning February 2019. The list of below is in addition to the plethora of benefits we already offer. For those unfamiliar, that list includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, industry-leading new parent benefits, untracked PTO, catered lunches, casual attire, onsite massages, weekly fitness classes, and more!
Our Chief People Officer, Christine Kaszubski, has been a huge driver in curating these perks and benefits for SalesLoft employees.
“Taking care of our people is at the heart of creating a great place to work. When your employees are appreciated, engaged, productive, and thriving it creates a positive company culture that people are excited to contribute to.” – Christine Kaszubski
Enough about what we’ve been doing. Here are the new perks and benefits coming to SalesLoft in 2019.
New 2019 perks and benefits @ SalesLoft
- SalesLoft Store. Employees now have a place to purchase the SalesLoft-branded items we send in #SalesLove packages to customers.
- Georgia Aquarium Discounts. Atlanta is home to one of the top aquariums in the country. We’ve partnered with them to offer employees 20% off tickets and 10% off encounters (read: we get to swim with beluga whales!).
- 98point6. This service allows Lofters to conveniently receive care via text. The average time from opening the app to having a prescription is just 7 minutes.
- SmartDollar. Dave Ramsey’s online financial wellness program is now available to help employees plan for the future.
Charity Contribution Match. SalesLoft will match donations (up to $200 annually) to Lofters’ charity of choice.
- 1 Week Mandatory PTO. Lofters love coming to work so much that we are making it a requirement to take a minimum of 5 days off each year to recharge.
- Shut Down Week. There’s nothing more important than family. Therefore, in 2019, the office will be closed on December 24 and reopen January 2nd.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Lofters love to learn! The company will help offset the cost of continuing education with this new program.
- Remote Employee Wellness Bonus. We offer a ton of health and wellness benefits to our Atlanta employees – an onsite gym, massages, health coaching, etc. Our remote employees deserve the same perks. Out-of-town Lofters will receive a $500 Bonus to use for their own health and wellness.
- Work From Anywhere. Life happens. We’ve made it easy for conversations about working from home to happen with these new, formalized guidelines.
“Our culture is a key competitive advantage, and we have the best team to design, build, improve, sell and service our customers. We’re passionate about providing the best employee experience to our teams, and delivering on these new perks is part of that.” – Christine Kaszubski
Special thanks to Christine for her work in bringing these incredible new benefits to us!
If this sounds like an employee experience you’d like to have, we have good news. We’re hiring! There’s something for everyone here, whether you’re a rockstar salesperson, engineering wizard, HR enthusiast, marketing maverick, or somewhere in between.
For more information on our employee benefits and career opportunities at SalesLoft, please visit our Careers page.