SalesLoft Announces Inaugural ‘Lofty’ Sales Award Winners
The #1 Leader in Sales Engagement Launches Customer Awards Program, Recognizing Sales Pros for Leadership, Cadence, Operations, Use of Technology, and Overall Impact
ATLANTA — March 14, 2019 — SalesLoft, the provider of the leading Sales Engagement Platform, yesterday announced the winners of its first-ever “Lofty” awards at the SalesLoft Rainmaker 2019 conference. The Lofty awards were created by SalesLoft to honor the company’s customers in six categories and a variety of functional areas. The awards recognize and celebrate the persistent, enthusiastic, and results-driven efforts of sales professionals across a number of industries.
“Rainmaker 2019 was groundbreaking for a number of reasons. The inaugural Lofty Awards allowed us to recognize our outstanding customer teams and sales leaders,” said Sydney Sloan, SalesLoft’s CMO. “We also announced that we are investing more than $1,000,000 in building a global sales community with key partners who share a common purpose of transforming the sales profession.”
Lofty nominations were submitted by SalesLoft customers, and award finalists were selected based on the nominee’s SalesLoft process, use case, business results, and positive feedback from colleagues. The 2019 Lofty winners are:
- Best in Sales Operations: Aidas Dirse, Vena Solutions – Dirse helped improve Vena’s outbound strategy with SalesLoft automation rules and transformed Vena’s inbound lead strategy, simplifying the end user experience while achieving tangible revenue results and providing a 10x pipeline increase. In addition, he optimized the outbound prospecting cadence for new hires, generating faster results for new sales reps.
- Best Team Cadence: Lauren Gerth, Lessonly – As a Senior Client Partner, Gerth utilized SalesLoft’s LinkedIn Navigator integration to reach out to prospects via LinkedIn, capturing their attention and driving improved sales results.
- Best Use of Technology: Denis Malkov, PandaDoc – As Director of Revenue Operations, Malkov built a seamlessly integrated, cross-department tech stack that includes a process-driven “deal room” that empowers reps to close deals.
- Team Impact: Chris Dunn, Square – As Sales Effectiveness Manager, Dunn has ensured that SalesLoft is fully operational for 300 reps across five different departments and has reimagined how Square utilizes SalesLoft. Instrumental in developing Square’s sales development playbook, Dunn has facilitated SalesLoft work streams that empower BDR and ADR teams to improve sales results, while evangelizing best-in-class SalesLoft usage across the organization.
- Sales Leader of the Year, High Growth Company: Mercedes Geimer, Auvik Networks – As Director of Business Development, Geimer built and leads a team of 24 sales hunters across North America, EMEA and ANZ, leveraging SalesLoft to build a predictive sales engine that enables reps to exactly understand what is required to achieve individual and team quotas, resulting in sales growth of 7,982 percent and nearly 2,000 customers.
- Sales Leader of the Year, Large Company: Ralph Barsi, ServiceNow – As Senior Director of Global Sales Development, Barsi is a SalesLoft expert and former member of SalesLoft’s customer advisory board. He widely shares SalesLoft knowledge and insights, empowering reps and the larger sales organization by helping them be their best and ultimately achieve better sales results.
Winners were selected by a curated panel of judges who evaluated Lofty submissions based on factors such as use of the platform, corroborating evidence of sales results, and overall positive impact on the organization and its sales personnel.
According to SalesLoft Customer Marketing Manager Katie Keller, “The Loftys showcase the ‘best of the best’ when it comes to making a difference with SalesLoft. Each of these award winners is an outstanding contributor to their organization – and the larger SalesLoft community – due to their demonstrated leadership capabilities and sales results and because they are taking a key role in creating sales environments that facilitate collaboration and teamwork.”
SalesLoft is the leading sales engagement platform, helping sales organizations to deliver a better sales experience for their customers. More than 2,000 customers, including Square, MuleSoft, WeWork, and Dell, use the company’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways. Headquartered in Atlanta, SalesLoft has additional locations in San Francisco, New York City and Guadalajara, Mexico. SalesLoft has more than 350 employees and was recognized as the #1 best place to work in Atlanta the past two years. The company was also named the 7th Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America by Deloitte. For more information on SalesLoft and how to deliver a better sales experience, visit http://www.salesloft.com.