AA-ISP | Virtual Columbus Chapter Meeting (Open to all): Personal Branding and What it Means for Salespeople
Branding isn’t just for companies, it’s for people too. It’s also a term used to help describe yourself to employers, lenders, colleagues, customers, and prospects. How you present yourself in both formal and informal ways will impact how others perceive you. In sales specifically, you are looking to appeal toward customers, prospects, and partners so creating an online presence for yourself helps build that credibility and could differentiate yourself from your competition.
In this interactive format, we will have three panelists, each with different backgrounds and experiences, focused on how you can brand yourself as a sales person, an expert, and a candidate.
What you will learn:
- Why is personal branding important and how to use it effectively?
- Social branding and utilizing your LinkedIn profile
- How to use LinkedIn to market and sell yourself
Meet Our Panelists:
- Samantha Nolan, Founder, Nolan Branding
- Jeff Young, #TheLinkedInGuru
- Brandon Bornancin, CEO, Seamless.ai