- This event has passed.
AA-ISP Workshop: Woman to Woman – Overcome Your Fear of Video
- Alicia Berruit, National Speaker, BombBomb
If you’re not using video consistently or well, we know why. You may lack confidence, comfort, or certainty on camera asking questions like:
- “How do I look?”
- “How do I sound?”
- “Am I doing this right?”
- “Am I doing this well enough?”
If you’re still showing up to meetings with your camera off or you’ve signed up for a video service but don’t use it, this workshop is for you.
Spoiler: your spirit will be liberated and your success will be unlocked as you come to understand that video is not about you.
Join us for an honest discussion about the unique challenges that women face in sales (and especially) on video. We’ll review specific examples and success stories from real women and dig into:
- The self-limiting beliefs that are holding you back
- The changing landscape of Sales and why video isn’t going anywhere
- Tips and best practices for becoming comfortable and more confident on camera
Who Should Attend
Women in sales who struggle with fear of video.
What to Expect
This 1-hour workshop will be conducted as a Zoom Meeting, meaning we will all have the ability to talk live, share our thoughts and challenges, and use our webcams for maximum interaction.