- This event has passed.
From Modern Sales Pros:
Modern Sales Pros | Live Digital Panel – Hiring for Diversity
Hiring for Diversity isn’t a project, it’s an ongoing program. It should be an ever living and core tenet of your organization’s overall mission.
Organizations whose employees reflect the diverse world we live in perform better. It’s been proven time and time again.
McKinsey says a “report on 366 public companies found that those in the top quartile for ethnic and racial diversity in management were 35% more likely to have financial returns above their industry mean, and those in the top quartile for gender diversity were 15% more likely to have returns above the industry mean.”
We don’t have all the answers, but that’s not going to stop us from asking the questions. Our goal is to inform you and provide some tips, tools, or tricks to help support you in making your organization more diverse. Simply because we want to help you get better at hiring for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We’re sitting down with a few revenue leaders to discuss how they have built more diverse and inclusive revenue organizations – and how you can too.
- Debunking the most common myths associated with hiring for diversity
- Where our panelists and their networks find their best candidates
- How to hire for diversity without tokenizing or singling people out (recruiting processes, scorecards, tools that support unbiased job descriptions)
- What does a diverse candidate experience? (i.e. microaggressions)
- Having a diverse workforce goes beyond hiring, it’s an organizational commitment
Panelists and Moderator
- Andrae Washington, Sales & Partnership Enablement Lead, ONNA
- Kate Smalkin, Director of Talent & Employer Partnerships, CLIMB HIRE
- Hannah White, Community Marketing, MODERN SALES PROS