From Modern Sales Pros:
Modern Sales Pros | Live Digital Panel – World Class Compensation Planning
The 2021 planning season is quickly approaching. We’re pulling together some of the best revenue leaders to discuss all things World Class Compensation Planning.
At this event, we’ll also be launching the results from the Spiff X Modern Sales Pros Research Survey: The Evolving State of Sales Compensation.
We surveyed approximately 100 of the best organizations and got amazing insight into their compensation structures. 2020 has been a wild ride, we were in a thriving economy, got hit with a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic, and are currently riding out the economic turmoil that’s caused.
Compensation isn’t a once time decision. It’s a living process and your organization should never take your eyes off the prize: hitting your revenue goals and retaining top talent.
- How has COVID-19 impacted your revenue organization’s compensation structure?
- What are the basics of a successful sales comp structure? How do you reward your teams?
- What are your biggest learnings around sales compensation from the last six months? If you had to set your future self up for success during an economic crisis, what would you tell them?
Moderator and Panelists
- Matthew Stapleton, Chief Operating Officer, SPIFF
- Jason Moore, Vice President, Global Sales Ops, SALESLOFT
- Brooke Julicher, VP of Commercial Sales, SALESFORCE
- Richard Sgro, General Manager, MODERN SALES PROS