Top of the funnel sales experience has shown that those who use sales development analytics to drive decisions have a better win percentage than those who depend on intuition.
We are proud to introduce the expansion of our sales development analytics capabilities within the Salesloft platform.
We have organized our analytics around 6 foundational questions Sales Development teams needed in order to drive success. These themed reports have the common goal of providing actionable insights for our customers.
How is this possible? As the workflow application of record for sales development teams, we offer a 360-degree solution of phone, email, and social communication. Because we house all three of these sales development strategies within our platform, we have the unique ability to aggregate this data through a single pane of glass.
The end result: analytics catered specifically to the needs of our customers built in and available right out of the gate. Analytics is made up of 6 key insights:
- Overview: Don’t live in a black box. Track how many people, outbound touches, and time it takes to create an opportunity. Use this data to double down on what works and scale back on what does not.
- Success: The success report answers the question “how are we doing?” The ultimate goal of an sdr is to have success. regardless if that means an appointment scheduled or the first discovery call. Measurement is the first step on the path to greater insights. Based on your win rate, uncover how many activities, what types of activities and the lead lifetime of all your successes
- Ranking: Salesloft leaderboards rank your team by the metrics that matter most. Uncover the rep leaders in opportunities created, positive phone conversations, and email replies.
- Process: There is nothing more critical to a scalable sales organization than process. Simply knowing if steps were completed is not enough. Transparently see how many were completed on time and how many were skipped. Keep your reps accountable through critical metric leaderboards.
- Email: Intuition and experience only goes so far. Surface your best and worst templates. Use data to take actionable insights on when your emails are most successful based on reply rate
- Phone: What is the most important call metric? Positive conversations. By tracking the call metrics that matter, conversations and outcomes, increase your team’s effectiveness overnight. Easily gain insights into disposition of every call.
What questions can users expect to answer?
- Are we executing phone,email, and social touch activities?
- How many people, days, and touches does it take to create an opportunity?
- Who are my top and bottom sales development reps, based on opportunities created, positive conversations, and email responses?
- Are we sticking to the top of the funnel sales process and completing our steps on time?
- How many activity steps are we skipping?
- What are our best and worst email templates?
- What is the best day and time to send an email and to make a call?
- What is our positive conversation to conversion ratio?
- How many conversations is our team having?
- Of all our conversations what is the positive and negative outcome?
By answering these questions, sales development leaders and reps will have more faster access to the insights that matter into day to day activities which will spotlight brightspots and blindspots for coaching, development, and growth.
Take the guesswork out of your team’s performance metrics. The sales development analytics application is now available on the Salesloft sales development platform.