Let’s talk about the number 5,200,000,000,000. What do you think it represents?
It’s not the world’s population. It’s not the US national debt, which is higher by the way (a conversation for a different day). And it’s not the number of stars in the Milky Way (there are fewer than that).
The number $5.2 trillion is what IDC predicts the global IT industry will reach in 2020.
So, it’s no wonder that sellers struggle to set your product apart.
That’s where Sales Engagement comes in. These solutions are uniquely positioned to drive organizational success, particularly for teams closing deals through a combination of pipeline generation, account-based strategies, and opportunity management.
With improved transparency in the deal cycle, sellers deliver better buying experiences and close more opportunities with:
- Prioritized execution and focus
- Improved data accuracy
- And streamlined deal and pipeline review
Ultimately, Sales Engagement delivers a better selling experience for Account Executives too, making them happier and more autonomous.
Faster, Better, More Effective
According to G2, “Sales Engagement software streamlines the sales process through integrations with sales communication channels and tools, management of sales messaging and materials, and automation of tasks, messages, and workflows.“
In other words, a quality Sales Engagement solution enables faster processes and speeds deal cycles making it easier for AEs to adopt the strategies you create.
Let’s look at how Sales Engagement helps the AE drive revenue growth and reach their goals. This software:
- Takes the guesswork out of selling with custom sales journeys and automation tailored to buyer role, influence level, and deal stage.
- Triggers engagement via activity and gap alerts tied to customizable opportunity scoring and account health models.
- Optimizes opportunity management with the ability to create, update, and close opportunities with ease.
- Increases the effectiveness of your sales meetings and calls with live notes, call recording, and Conversation Intelligence.
- Reduces admin time while improving data accuracy with automatic activity logging, engagement tracking, and bi-directional CRM sync.
- And improves forecasting and strategy with pipeline at a glance and comprehensive pipeline views.
But this only scratches the surface of how AEs could use Sales Engagement to increase their productivity. Sales Engagement drives faster execution of your sales process without sacrificing the human element of selling, giving the buyer an enjoyable experience from prospecting to close.
Close More Deals
Sales must be reactive, adaptive, and customer-centric to stand out in today’s crowded market. By using Sales Engagement solutions to manage execution, revenue organizations benefit from a sales strategy that’s process-oriented, scientific, systematic, repeatable, and scalable.
This empowers the individual seller to embrace their humanity and offer empathetic, informed, value-first approaches to engage accounts and nurture opportunities.
Want to learn more?
Check out the Sales Leader’s Guide to AE Success.