There’s a big difference between having the right tools, and leveraging them effectively.
SalesLoft was designed to solve a number of modern sales email problems. It allows sales reps to follow specific playbooks and communication for hundreds of prospects at a time without ever missing a beat, and it helps sales teams stay efficient and effective, sending hundreds of personalized emails a day, not a handful. This functionality can massively improve the daily performance of a sales team, but only if it is setup and used effectively.
This document was designed to answer those questions and provide a flexible framework for you to start using SalesLoft the right way. Those questions include:
- How many touches should my cadence have?
- What touch patterns should my cadence have?
- What are typical performance benchmarks?
- What’s an average close rate for SDR sourced leads?
- What’s an example of an effective cadence?