Reactive measures don’t suck, but proactive measures win in almost every imaginable scenario. Our newest enhancement to Live Call Studio makes live call coaching more useful by allowing those in need of coaching to request support proactively.
How? With a good, old fashioned modernized digital hand raise. Elevate the customer experience across both coaches and the coached with Live Call Studio’s hand raising functionality. For example, during power hours, if you’re on a call and you know that your manager can help you through to the other side, you can raise your hand.
Your manager can see that hand raise and immediately come to your aid. And you don’t have to be able to see each other!
Oh, and if you accidentally raised your hand or you work out a solution on your own and don’t need help anymore, you can put your hand down too!
About Live Call Studio
Salesloft’s Live Call Studio equips teams with requests for and delivery of real time call coaching, thereby increasing the effectiveness of their sales organizations. Sales leaders now have a single pane to monitor, coach, and ultimately elevate the customer experience for all active calls. This functionality is available to Admins and users in groups assigned to them in Enterprise teams – click here to check it out.
There are two ways to use Live Call Studio.
- Requested. Let your team members ask for coaching and support with the hand raising function during live calls, real-time.
- Call monitoring. Watch as team members initiate calls and join as you see fit.
You have three ways to engage and coach.
- Listen in. Passively listen to what’s happening on any of your team member’s live calls with a click.
- Whisper feedback. Deliver the coaching a rep needs in the moment by providing feedback that only the sales rep can hear.
- Join the call. Join an ongoing call yourself, seamlessly entering the conversation.
We are grateful to have you here with us on this journey, and we hope you feel the Salesloft Love with this product announcement, our past product announcements, and the ones that are just around the corner. We are always excited to hear your feedback, so if you have any questions please check out the Knowledge Base, or contact email@example.com.