You made it to the halfway point of 2020 – congratulations! Take a moment and pat yourself on the back.
We’re celebrating by sharing the latest Product Update with you. It consists of more than a dozen new features and enhancements to keep you informed, connected, and responsive to your customers’ needs. Also, don’t forget to sign up for our twice-daily Office Hours and join Salesloft experts for a live Q&A session.
For anyone new to Salesloft, we share this Product Update to streamline communications and let you know when to expect information on new and updated capabilities.
What do I need to know?
Here are some tips to help you navigate this announcement.
- Features with ** next to them require configuration by your team’s Salesloft Admin.
- We made it easy to learn more about any feature covered in this announcement. Simply click the linked Knowledge Base article.
- Watch our webinar that walks through the contents of the update and ask questions in the Q&A.
Deals Summary for Enterprise and Sell Plans
Confidently forecast revenue results and help more of your reps make quota. With Deals Summary, you’ll change the focus of your pipeline reviews from updating missing data to coaching and removing deal blockers. With actionable insights, you and your team can proactively mitigate risks in your pipeline, all from a single dashboard. Achieve your revenue goals with Deals Summary.
Be the Office Hero: Get Salesloft-Certified
Calling all admins and end-users! Enroll by July 31 and finish within 30 days to level up your Salesloft skills at no cost. Build your knowledge with our comprehensive training, then test it with a skills exam. Go ahead, Office Hero—prove your skills and get that certification! Level up here.
Reauthorize LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator has updated its authentication and Salesloft users will need to reauthorize their LinkedIn Sales Navigator account in Salesloft to run LinkedIn steps. As soon as any Salesloft user attempts to run a step after these changes take place, Salesloft will automatically notify you to re-authenticate your Sales Navigator account. We’ve got you covered!
Deals Summary**: Confidently forecast revenue results and help more of your reps make quota. With Deals Summary, reps will be able to answer questions such as “Do I have enough pipeline coverage?” or “What should I do to fill any gaps?” Deals Summary provides immediate insights that help your team proactively mitigate risks in their pipeline, all from a single dashboard.
Opportunity Management enhancement:
- Group Filters in Opportunity Management**: Sales Managers and Team Leaders can now quickly filter their book of deals with Group Filters now available in your Opportunities Dashboard.
Tasks: Incorporate one-off customer interactions into your sales process when they fall outside of a cadence. Have a customer who wants you to follow-up in a few months? Schedule a follow-up with Tasks, receive a reminder, and Salesloft will log that completed activity to Salesloft and your CRM. Combine the best of both Reminders and Activity Logging. Available in your Salesforce sidebar. Read more about how Tasks can help you across the revenue lifecycle.
- Import List limit increase: Are you popular? Do you have a lot of contacts to import? Salesloft now accepts imports of 5,000 records across the platform, from CSV.
- Improved Accounts Table and List Layout: The Accounts list view makes it easier to filter and manipulate your data and is more intuitive to use. The new design still allows you to filter, sort, and search for data and save a specific view.
- View Logs from Automation Rule: Smooth navigation is key when you’re troubleshooting automation rules. Click the “View Logs” link in the Automation Rule to see a list of Logs filtered by that automation rule.
- Blocking Opens and Clicks by IP for Email: To ensure you’re collecting only relevant customer data, Salesloft will automatically block tracking for any opens and clicks from the same IP as the Salesloft user. Only applicable for non-Gmail users.
Truly Integration**: Truly customers now have a seamless experience when using Salesloft. This native integration weaves the Truly Phone System directly into Salesloft, built on the Salesloft Voice Links and API.
- Option to Connect to Salesforce Sandbox: The combined power of Salesloft and Salesforce is well established. With additional admin controls, it’s now easier than ever before to manage your Salesforce connection and connect to your Salesforce Sandbox with just a few clicks, taking process optimization and testing to new heights.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator Metrics: Measure precisely how your teams are leveraging LinkedIn Sales Navigator as part of your multi-channel engagement. With LinkedIn as one of the most important platforms for social-selling, it’s crucial to track how your team is researching, connecting, and building relationships with buyers on LinkedIn.
Live Feed | Live Website Tracking: Reach out at the right time to the right prospect. With Live Website Tracking available in your Live Feed, you’ll see which prospects and customers are researching your company and signaling they want to learn more.
Configurable Analytics Overview: Take control of your Analytics Overview and select just the data you want to see, in the order you prefer. Configure your page with the most relevant charts so you can find the metrics that drive your revenue team, faster.
- Analytics Hourly Views: Gain even more details on your Sales Engagement activities and performance with hourly data when you filter on a single day.
- New Metrics on Calls Logged Panel: View trends on the number of total conversations, conversations with positive sentiment, and voicemails for your team.
- Team Leaderboard Email Panel: Get an instant list of team members who are leading the pack with email engagement. Filter on replied, delivered, opened, and clicked to rank by both activity and results.
Calendar Sync for Google**: Never miss a meeting or an update to your Google Calendar with Calendar Sync. Salesloft will automatically add meetings booked outside of the Salesloft workflow to Salesloft and track and sync all updates to scheduled meetings across integrated systems.
A better way to book Meetings with Salesloft: Salesloft has improved how sellers work with Meetings with a new meeting editor and availability settings.
Unlimited Talk Europe: EU Select is now Unlimited Talk Europe. This flat-rate plan includes an additional 10 European countries. No more metered calls when dialing to those countries.
- Auto-suggest Disposition by Call Type: Spend less time searching for and selecting your call sentiments and dispositions. The new auto-suggest feature knows which call disposition to use when there’s No Answer, Busy, or Left Voicemail.
- Frequently used Sentiments and Dispositions: Quickly find your most frequently used Sentiments and Dispositions. Your top three will now appear above the list of options in each of these drop-down lists.
- Filter Calls Page by Sentiment and Disposition: Use the new filters to quickly find “connected” calls and your other sentiments and dispositions. Note this feature only filters calls made using Salesloft’s native Dialer.
- Conversations – Do Not Record Domains**: Capture only the digital meetings you want with the ability to block the Conversation Intelligence Bot based on attendee domain.
- Conversations Bot Controls**: Check out the Conversation Intelligence admin settings for even more precise controls. For instance, only have the bot join meetings with external stakeholders when a Conversation’s user is the host.
- View by Group for Conversation Recordings: Save time and improve focus by easily filtering captured calls and meetings made by your team.
Additional coaching features coming to Conversation Intelligence: Do you ever wish Salesloft would send you interesting conversations your sellers are having, direct to your inbox? We’ll have more on this good news in the August launch!
- Recent Activities: Stay up to date while on the go. See how your contacts are engaging with your activities. See a person’s most recent activities directly on the new Person page in the Mobile app.
We strongly recommend you consult the Knowledge Base articles linked above. If you need more assistance, attend our webinar for a detailed overview with Q&A available in our User Forum, or watch it on demand. Also, free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information—we’re here to help!