In case you haven’t been tuning in to every release announcement that we post (that’s ok, we forgive you), we’re excited to share this roundup summary with some of the recent product innovations that we introduced to our amazing customers in May.
The Salesloft Sales Engagement Cloud Continues Rapid Expansion
Someone once said that “Friends are the family that you choose”. Or something like that anyway. In May, we were thrilled to welcome a number of new members to the Salesloft family – growing our ecosystem of cloud technology partners to over 30 companies. We welcomed the following new partners:
- Twitter to provide contextual company insights through an embedded Smart Panel in the Salesloft company dashboard.
- Chorus.io to empower sales teams and managers by transcribing your conversations to find the calls worth listening to and scale your coaching.
- LeadIQ to facilitate the collection of prospect information across the web and the ability to import into Salesloft with a single click.
- Crystal to enhance our existing joint capabilities to allow users to empathetically connect with contacts based on their personality.
We’ll continue to invest in not only providing value through the breadth of our sales engagement ecosystem but also to focus on providing it in a thoughtful manner – one that enhances rather than impacts your workflow.
Automation Rules Get a Power-Up!
We hear from sales leaders and sales ops professionals all the time that they want their sales process to be smarter, faster, and more efficient. Salesloft Automation Rules not only reduce the reliance on reps to repeat manual tasks but also improve sales process adherence and saves times so that reps can focus on the activities that matter.
With our recent automation rules enhancements sales organizations can now:
- Automate the import and syncing of records to/from Salesforce to ensure consistency between the two systems.
- Intelligently remove or add customers to the right cadences based on their responses, their stage or status, or actions indicating their stage in the buying cycle.
- Execute on best practice processes for customer transfer and touch management including individual and company Do Not Contact indicators, movement through prospect, customer and advocacy cadences, and removal of individuals when individual successes have been completed.
- Tag customers when they view/click/reply to an email a specified number of times.
To learn more about, or get started with, automation rules check out our Salesloft University Automation Rules Starter Kit.
Mark Your Calendars for Rainmaker 2018!
We’re hugely excited to announce the 4th Annual Rainmaker 2018 Conference – The Sales Engagement Conference For Your Entire Sales Organization. Taking place March 5-7, 2018 at the Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta, Rainmaker 2018 will bring together hundreds of sales professionals from all over the world. Early Bird tickets are available now at rainmaker.salesloft.com.
Other Cool Salesloft Happenings
- New product enhancements including custom call sentiments and dispositions, the introduction of snippets, and enhancements to our Connect for Salesforce experience.
- Turn up the dial on your calling strategy and coaching! New webinar available via Salesloft University.
- Learn from Modern Sales Leaders – Check out our Modern Sales Builders video series with Doug Landis, VP of Sales Productivity at Box and Kristina McMillan of TOPO.
We’re thankful to have you with us on this journey to help with the transformation of companies into modern sales organizations.